Monday, January 3, 2011

The third smile is the charm, right? Day 3, folks: I absolutely love to sleep.

Yeah, that's right. Sleep. It's a pretty easy thing to love. If you're doing it right, it's 1/3 of your life, that's pretty important stuff we're talking about, here. I slept in today.

You know, that was after I took a nap last night. Nothing on Earth cannot be fixed by a decent night of rest. That is absolutely worth smiling about.

Sorry for the short writeup today, I've been really busy. So I'll leave some of the content up to you. Tell me, do you love naps? Where is your napping spot? Let me know what you're thinking.

Smile on,
Eli

PS here are cute kittens taking a nap

They were all too lazy to write new content, too! : D

2 comments:

  1. I personally always seem to fall asleep in the car on the way BACK from somewhere: not when we are going to said place but only on the way back. lol. it doesn't even really have to be long trips even a half hour and i will be napping in the back seat. basically looking like one of those cats in the pic. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your blogs, because of the pictures. They are always the best.

    ReplyDelete